Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a saorview box?

• 05-08-2021 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭

I'm in Caherciveen but I doubt there's anywhere there that would sell them.

I can't find anywhere that sells them in Killorglin (looking online).

If I have to I'll go to Tralee or Killarney. I'm surprised Argos don't seem to sell them.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jc bamford

Try freetv.ie . They are Irish based and very fast and reliable. delivery in a couple of days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Was going to recommend freetv.ie too. I've used them a few times. Sound lads, good customer service and decent prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭john9876

Thanks @jc bamford , @Wheety .

I'm on holiday so was hoping to get one tomorrow.

I have an aerial on the roof from the analog era.

Is it reasonable to assume that it will pickup the Freeview signal so all I need is a Freeview box?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

You should be able to get one in Soundstore in Tralee. I am fairly sure I've seen them in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,050 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Euronics in Killorglin might have them, they are in the catalogue from time to time.

Are you sure your TV can't pick them up as is, any tv built in the last 10 years should have it built in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

Probably plenty of people have one lying in the house, if they bought a new TV in the last 10 years. Or look in the recycling.

Advertisement