Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy antigen tests in limerick

• 05-08-2021 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi all so my niece is going to an event and my brother is taking her. It is on over a few days. They both need to have an antigen test on the Monday Wednesday and Friday. Where in limerick can you buy 6 antigen tests? I asked some chemists and it was like I asked a stupid question. I know the place in the maldron do PCR but I need home testing antigen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,051 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

LIDL were selling them recently 5 for €25. Seen them in Dublin branches during the week.

https://twitter.com/lidl_ireland/status/1390231656813010946

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

My local pharmacy in Shannon was offering them (saw a sign in the Window at least). Maybe try the larger pharmacies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,586 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Not quiet Limerick but I was in the Birdhill Applegreen motorway service station on the M7 yesterday and they had them for sale at the counter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

Most of the Circle K stations have them too. I've seen them in the Shannon one and at Groody station

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,437 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

They're free in pharmacies up north if that ties in with your plans, else lidl sell a 5 pack for €20, you need to ask at the counter though

• Advertisement
Advertisement