Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power bank recommendations?

Options
  • 06-08-2021 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend a power bank to get me through a 3 night camping trip I have next weekend? My phone is an S10 which has a 4100mah battery so I'd like something with 20,000mah or so worth of power. Budget is about €40-50, can I get anything decent in that price range? I've had a few cheapo eBay jobs before that were just rubbish.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 stone12

Lidl have a beaut in, 6400 mah, about 60e. Looks the biz

• Registered Users Posts: 29,527 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

old thread, but i got a 20,000mah pack in aldi a couple of years ago for about 40e, bought a 30,000mah online last year for traveling and camping, also for about 40e, wouldnt recommend going below those kind of pack sizes for camping, but it does depend how much weight you wanna be carrying

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

Bring two of them.

Advertisement