Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notifications

Options
  • 08-08-2021 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I'm not getting notifications since the new updated Boards can someone help please.

Thank you

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭DennyPa

Hi,

Im the same, how do you turn them on?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Northpole

I get notifications - but they are useless.

If I click onto them, then I am told:

You don't have permission to do that.

The page you were looking for could not be found.

---------------------------------------

What goes wrong here?

Does one not get any answer here?

Does one not get any help here?

Where are the Mods here?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,340 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

I have the opposite problem. I want to turn notification pop ups OFF for comments added in threads I follow. I've turned it off but I'm still getting notification pop ups that I don't want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭bricky06

I'm having a different problem again in that I am getting notifications for threads and forums that I have nothing to do with - never participated in or followed. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭kala85

Can you change subject line on the email notifications so that the topic of the thread is displayed first instead of the posters name coming first.

Prior to the update the subject line had the topic of the thread first and it made the email more relevant when checking through them

Advertisement