Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a quick question about travel from Letterkenny to Limavady

Options
  • 09-08-2021 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I've be offered some work at the next weekend with Stendhal Festival, I'm travelling up from Galway with Feda to Letterkenny. What is the connections like to get to Derry and Limavady from Letterkenny, is there bus links that won't take half the day getting there or is it just a matter of hitching. Thanks for any info if forthcoming.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I think buses are fairly regular on both routes.

Once you get into Derry from Letterkenny, it's the 143 service to Limavady. You can select your date on the link below.

https://bustimes.org/services/143-foyle-street-limavady

Not sure how far the Stendhal location is outside Limavady though, and how you'd get to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭water-man

Think it would be best to get Bus Eireann from Galway to Derry and then you only need to worry about Derry to Limavady.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 theshiek

Patrick Gallagher, Brinalack used to cover Donegal to Limavady on Friday and Sunday

Advertisement