Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom renovation

Options
  • 09-08-2021 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Like in topic, could you recommended someone or some company, need to renovate two bathrooms.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Andy at needaplumber.ie and his team did two bathrooms for my neighbours and they were very happy. He did my boiler and sorted a leak and I've always been happy with him. Will be going back to him when I upgrade my bathrooms in the coming years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,986 ✭✭✭Former Former Former

+1, got him to do a pretty big renovation and very happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Did our ensuite and my parents new bathroom, really good service. Check out the gallery

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Ah Clive Buckley and his new company logo etc (but then says its setup in 2005, why change the whole branding etc)

He use to help (laborer and if he managed to get tiling work from it) a handyman we used

Lets see

Had a fit and abused us because when we got the bathroom redone and stuff was moved,we didn't want to pay him 900 to retile the whole bathroom instead of a few at the bottom of the shower and under the window as be slightly different (our bathroom and it is only the fleck a tiny bit different)

Told me to get the tiles myself, said to him im not a tiler, then flew up to the shop and started to mouth about these are the wrong tiles etc (again im not a tiler) when rang to check before buying

The few tiles he did do are uneven and ruff in parts

In general his attitude stinks (maybe down to not being able to squeeze 900 euro from us for work that didnt need doing)

Post edited by jeffk on

Advertisement