Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal loan application issue

Options
  • 11-08-2021 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Hi. I applied for a personal loan last night and at the section to upload my PPS number document I chose "upload later". I now can't see my pending application anywhere and cannot find anywhere to upload the document??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

I am sorry to hear this. Loan application updates would be sent through text/email(please check junk/spam folders). You should have also received a link to a loan application tracker. This would show the exact status of your loan and is generally where you are asked to upload any outstanding documents.

If you did not receive an email or text, please contact the team on 0818200334. One of my colleagues can certainly look into this further for you.

For security reasons, we don't have account access here.

Thanks, Megan

Advertisement