Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Nicolas Cage Thread.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I watched a film of his called Jiu Jitsu the other night. A cheap predator ripoff but Cage was good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,311 ✭✭✭✭DvB

One I rarely see mentioned but is a guilty pleasure of mine is 'The Family Man' with Tea Leoni & Don Cheadle... Thought Cage was excellent in whats a great little film.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 15,367 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

No point saying anything

• Registered Users Posts: 60,696 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Just watched one great Cage performance in Dream Scenario & a few fun ones in The Retirement Plan & Renfield over the last days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 StudyLover

Red Rock West came on the telly the other night and I must say I enjoyed it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭Homelander

Dream Scenario is excellent, Cage really shines and delivers one of the cringiest, hardest to watch scenes I've sat through in a very long time.

Advertisement