Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dell PC and delivery time delays.

Options
  • 12-08-2021 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

I ordered a new Dell gaming PC on July 9th. According to the website my order is due to ship tomorrow (Aug 13th) but it doesn't even show as having gone into production yet.

I know there are issues with supplies of parts, eg. GPUs and the site does mention possible delays

"Thank you for your order. Delivery times may be impacted by current events. Please check back here for the most up-to-date order status. If for any reason you are unable to receive your shipment, please contact customer support. We appreciate your patience."

Does anyone have an idea of the sort of delay times to expect? weeks or even months?

Thanks for any insights.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Hi OP

Did your gaming PC arrive by now? Hope so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Hi, sorry I only found your post just now. Yes, in the end the PC arrived much earlier than advised on my information on the Dell website. Originally slated for delivery in early October, it arrived on August 24th. Can't complain about that.

Advertisement