Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rules regarding Overtime

Options
  • 13-08-2021 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

I was wondering what everyone heres experience with regards the rules regarding overtime . For example if your asked to do OT up to a week in advance shouldn't the agreement be locked in even if the situation changes? For example a friend of mine was asked to come in and do OT a week in advance. He agreed so he had to arrange a child minder and any potential plans were put on hold. He was then told the day before that he wouldn't be needed don't come in . As far as I'm concerned that is wrong. The company has already infringed on your plans and free time when the agreement was locked in so you should still be allowed to come in even if there isn't anything for you to do

Comments

Advertisement