Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"My Threads"

Options
  • 13-08-2021 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭

I know now I don't automatically get subbed to threads unless I bookmark them, but opening boards in the morning, I click on the boards.ie logo, click on the third tab, "My threads", and go to the latest post in a thread I'm following. Read it, don't want to reply, hit back button so I can go my next thread where there's been activity.

I'm now back to "Latest posts", though, not "My threads." Unless I'm reallly bored I will never want to see latest posts, which is a mishmash of what's just been posted recently to boards - silage prices in Roscommon, a spoiler thread for that weird programme I don't watch, team talk for a sport I don't follow, and the latest conspiracy theory about Donald Trump. Why would anyone want that? My topics are obviously far more interesting!

Could we have it that the default boards.ie page for logged in users is the "My threads" tab, not "Latest posts", please?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement