Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 1 match day thread - back at it

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

73 with Antonio, Coufal & Grealish left

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

96 + bonus with antonio, soucek and coufal to go.

all downhill from here unfortunately:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,591 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

65 with just Antonio left. No Bruno hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

84 with Dias and Antonio left.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Seems to have been on the higher side of points on the opening day of season, you could have folk hitting the 100 from the get go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

No Bruno for me so ended on 69 with Antonio and Torres tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Fred Astaire

73 with Son, Fornals and Callum Wilson to go.

Relatively happy, my brother is on 91 with nobody left to play - I'd be very happy if I got to 91 from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

The substitution is still reversible until the player goes off the pitch and the new player comes on, so that's why the correct time was 60:05. If Klopp spots another player down injured or the incoming player pulls a hammy, then they can cancel the substitution. The board/numbers being put up is essentially meaningless, it's just an info guide for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Losendos

45. Points with only Grealish and Son tomorrow to dig me out of this . Vardy, Tarkowski and Mendy the only ones who did anything for me. Rip it up and start again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

87 with Antonio coufal and gundog to go. Even tho I have salah I didn’t want him to do what he did / match my captain bruno points.! He nearly did so it meant not much difference between people who captained salah or bruno. Presuming that you had both

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Brownhill was on the bench today. I thought he was nailed on, anyone know why he was benched?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭nullObjects

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Jota is one of the players who plays fpl as well, i bet he's in his own team :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

80 with Wilson and Antonio to go. Sarr first on the bench too incase either dont play.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

83 with Grealish and Antonio to come. Pleased with the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Xander10

72 with 3 to play feels a bit ordinary seeing some great scores on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

86 with Dias to go. As good a start as I’ve had 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

85 with Antonio still to play.

Very happy with that although Havertz being brought on for a one pointer is a killer as I had Tsimikas first sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,995 ✭✭✭893bet

Finished at around 30k last year and never broke the 100 mark once.

on 98 with one player to go.....surely a one pointer?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

97 all out.

12 of that from BB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Erm, shouldn’t Tsimikas have got an assist for Salah’s goal? Corner headed away by defender. It doesn’t exit the 18 yard box. Salah collects and scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Ninja Avenger

Has to be intended target if deflected I think

• Registered Users Posts: 18,010 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

84 with Antonio to go

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭HenrysLeftHand

90 with Mahrez and Antonio to go. Super start!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭HenrysLeftHand

Just seen Burnley's goal on MOTD. How did it not get ruled out for the push???

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

74 without Bruno feels like a decent result considering it all! Antonio and Son tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Trey13

91 with Benhrama and Antonio tomorrow. HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

92 with Antonio to go. If he decides to break down in the warm up, I’ve Ayling first sub with six.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Paddy_Irishman

Yeah I saw it and initially thought the same thing but it was looked at by var.

Premier league officials have said there would be less interfering with games this year with var and viewing decisions etc.

Last year there were loads of penalties that normally wouldn't have been given, then later in the season less penalties were being given for some of the same stuff.

This feels like the opposite, there was a few goals over the gw1 you'd have expected to be ruled out with either finger/toe on the line offside calls or player positioning/targeting keepers in the box.

Leno was basically held by Brentford player but it wasn't called on var.

Bruno's 3rd would probably have been ruled off side last year!

Tarkowski ran over Maupay but then again, Maupay had no interest playing the ball and was just trying to obstruct his run. Last year that would have been given as a free out as well I'd say.

Also how did Frimino get 2 bps with 29mins played? 🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

91 points with Benhrama and Antonio to go tomorrow.

Advertisement