Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best breakfast/brunch in the city?

• 13-08-2021 9:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭

Hi,

In Limerick for 2 nights. Where's best for brunch/breakfast please? The Buttery was recommended by closed atm

Thanks

Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 DarraghMUFC

The Buttery is a very good shout generally and I think will be open soon. I want to mention a place that I feel is very underrated and rarely mentioned, Ma's Kitchen in the Milk Market, breakfast is very very good in my opinion. The owner Jimmy is so friendly and very welcoming. They operate indoors on Saturdays due to the market but outside on every other day bar Tuesday. Breakfast served until 12, fry ups, porridge, crepes they have it. They take cash/card ect. Enjoy your stay in Limerick!

Advertisement