Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rinawade, Leixlip - Recommend or Not?

Options
  • 14-08-2021 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi All,

Just wondering if there is anyone living in Rinawade, Leixlip or who has ever.

Would you recommend it? Good links to M4/N4?

Looking at house for sale in Estate.

Any comments, good or bad, appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

Have plenty of friends in there, nice estate so it's down to how the particular house was looked after and which neighbours you get as to how much you'll enjoy it. Built in the 90s as far as I remember. Some houses are very far back into the estate and it could be 10 mind walk out to front if that's an issue. But overall it's fine. There's a roughish estate by leixlip standards across the road but don't think issues spillover.

It's close to a big GAA club too and good access to motorway if heading towards dublin or maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 SBJ2019

Great thanks for info

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Have to laugh at the 'rough by Leixlip standards' :D In other words OP, it's not very rough at all.

If it's the house I'm thinking of, you'd have a Eurospar/Insomnia/Pharmacy near you a 3 min walk away and the Lidl & Leixlip Amennity centre (Gym, football pitches, tennis courts, kickboxing club, hairdressers, cafe etc) a 2 min drive away or 15/20mins walk.

To the Village (Aldi, Pubs, Beauticians, Cafes etc) it'd take about 20ish minutes. Train station about 10 mins away (1km).

• Registered Users Posts: 68,773 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'd feel a bit odd living within a house or two of the starvation house, but I don't know if that story is even really remembered now beyond the local area or if it would affect anyone else

It's a sizeable estate so that only impacts a small area of it

Advertisement