Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggie visitor on regular basis

Options
2»

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 14,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Eliza, don't be too hard on yourself. We all make the decisions that are right for us at that time. Circumstances change and we might need to make different decisions. You got to where you need to be at the time it was right.

No point looking back. Well done. You made a brave decision. Not everyone would be able to do that.

A lovely update to read. I hope everything goes well. You will be OK, come what may.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Delighted to read your update. I know it is the right decision and hope you continue to enjoy your space.

The relationship will benefit, but only stay with it if it is what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Pistachio19

Just read through your posts. Glad you finally had the discussion and that you now have separate houses. While it may have taken time to get to this point at least you are now fully aware of your boundaries and you know how to set them. I hope your son is getting on well, assuming he is in UK at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mary 2021

all divorced women need their own house & space and all new partners should also have their own bolt hole, if i had to live with another human after being married i would implode. Two adults, two houses, happy life, the whole sharing the bed the house the misery the blended family is hard work & is just not what women want or need in their later years,. Well done on achieveing this state for your self enjoy it.

Advertisement