Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formal Complaint

Options
  • 15-08-2021 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

What is the formal complaints procedure for BOI? I've had enough of your App, and how utterly useless it is. It has now blocked by 365 account because it doesn't work, and I can't reactivate it. I loaded the app, and it displays a message saying "We are updating your app, 0%, for a moment and then goes ot the login screen. It won't go beyond entering my pin. I tried on desktop, entered pin and then load the app to authorise, but no authorisations are awaiting. On the desktop, it says that I have had too many failed attempts and have now blocked my account.

This piece of crap should never have been released, or did it escape, onto customers. It is completely unfit for purpose.

I've checked the Play store, and there's no new update for this app, so why is it "updating" from within the app itself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭beachhead

You should go to the official bank of ireland website to make a complaint and follow it up in writing -posted to their headquarters address.bankofireland.com should have the details you require.Posting here and expecting the boi reps to satisfy your complaint is not going to work.Make it a formal complaint by writing or emailing boi direct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with the Mobile App. Can we ask if you have attempted to delete and reinstall the app? This may help. If not, our Customer Service Team are more than happy to help. They are available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.

I have also attached a link here to our formal complaints process.

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭stronglikebull

I was talking to support who told me the app is currently not working. I deleted it and reinstalled and it still does not work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulty with using the mobile app. What is happening when you open the mobile app on your device?

Thanks Jen

Advertisement