Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofing company recommendations

• 16-08-2021 10:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Hi all - apologies if this has been covered before, but I can't find anything using the new Boards search. 🙄

I need my bungalow completely re-roofed - can anyone recommend a roofing company to do this that services Limerick county?

• Old fibre cement tiles will need to be removed and disposed of. I suspect these probably contain asbestos, but will need to have this confirmed
    • The timber looks good for the most part, although there's some rotten wood near the gable ends, and possibly at the eaves under the guttering
    • Chimneys will need reflashing and possibly repointed
    • There's also a couple of flat roof areas that will need to be repaired

This will be a big job, so I need a company I can trust to do it properly. Can anyone recommend a company they've used?

Advertisement