Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some sad news - RIP Boards.ie: Mark, aka Sabre0001

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

So sorry to read this. Sincere condolences to all who knew and loved him. What a terrible shock to you all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm terribly sorry to hear of his loss.

Despite all the people being lost to us over the past year, every one of them is an irreplaceable loss, and more so to those who are left with a space in their life that can never be filled by anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Went to primary and secondary school with Mark. Saw some people on FB put up pictures on their profile of him and my worst fears were confirmed not long after. Wasn't close friends with him but he was always a very softly spoken guy and a gentleman. Very sad stuff. RIP Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Still Clueless

RIP Mark, condolences to his family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 covidkiller

Rest in peace. Every death news is sad. Very sorry for youe loss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

May he rest in peace, so sorry to hear about Mark; sincerest condolences to you Niamh, all his family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,618 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

As a simple Boards user, I miss just knowing Mark is around. He was always willing to talk any Boardsie through something you didn't understand. I dunno how or why, he just made the time and effort (even after hours) - always interested, interesting and pleasant - a rare gentleman, indeed.

His monthly announcements were something I always looked forward to reading - he just had a way, ya know? Truly cant imagine the loss his family, friends and colleagues must endure daily... but with the few online interactions we had, I miss him... A real loss to the Boards community. RIP our friend.

Post edited by Deja Boo on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

RIP Mark. My deepest condolences to Mark's family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭francie81

That’s really sad sorry for your loss, sincere condolences to his family & friends. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Sorry for your loss, and condolences to his family and friends.

RIP Mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

• Registered Users Posts: 15 NovaDublin

RIP - that is such sad new. God help his family at this very sad time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Dual wheels

• Registered Users Posts: 24 2PiDesign

RIP Mark, condolences to his family & friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Johnny Wilcox

Very sad to hear that. Condolences to Mark's family and colleagues. May Mark rest in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Maviscat

just after reading this now - indeed very sad news for all of you and his family. may his dear soul rest in forever peace. amen x

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Laurenf35

R I p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭con___manx1

Sorry for your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

Sorry to hear that, RIP Mark, and condolences to his family, friends, and colleagues

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Run4Mun

I think we all forget what is involved in keeping the show on the road, and we owe all those that allow forums like this to function a lot of credit.

My sincere condolences to Mark's family, friends and colleagues.

RIP Mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭pbirney

Rest in peace Mark 😪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Very sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to family and colleagues. R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

Sorry to hear about your friend and colleague. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

So so sorry to see this news. I knew Mark briefly back in the eSports.ie days and he was a geniune gentleman and a great person to talk to. RIP Mark

Absolutely horrendous tragedy. I can't begin to imagine the shock and devastation.

My heart goes out to his partner, family, friends and you guys his Boards colleagues. So sorry about your friend.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

RIP Mark, condolences to his family & friends..

Advertisement