Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Considering completing a level 8 special purpose award whilst in the final year of my degree

Options
  • 18-08-2021 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm about to start my 4th year in Psychology and I'm thinking about doing this level 8 special purpose award in statistics at the same time.

Can anyone tell me what type of benefits something like this may bring? What are the drawbacks? I'm interested in doing my best to hon my expertise in regards to statistics and I think it will complement my degree well if I can manage it, but also at the same time I'm aware of time constraints and also skeptical as to just how beneficial something like it might be for me. Any input regarding it would be very welcome.

Advertisement