Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad Pro 11 to iPad Pro 12.9 4th/5th Gen

• 18-08-2021 7:22pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Currently have an 11 inch iPad Pro 2020 with a magic keyboard. It’s fantastic.

At the time I didn’t have the money for the 12.9 iPad Pro.

thinking of upgrading (especially since I got the magic keyboard for half price).

Going through refurb I can get the 4th gen for about €940 and a new 5th for about €1180 less what ever I would get for the air pods.

is the difference worth it for the M1. My work flow doesn’t suggest it but it might be the longer term option.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Not worth it for the M1 anyway, there's nothing in iPad OS that comes anywhere near taking advantage of it. The new iPad Pros are still mobile devices really, just they're now built out of high end laptop components and have a price tag to match.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Got a refurb there for €829. So that was a no brainier

Advertisement