Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

In-Person Supplementary Programme 2021

• 19-08-2021 5:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Did anyone else do this programme in February/March? We were assured by the DES that we would be paid on the 5th of August and then that changed saying 'Payment would be staggered between the 5th and the 19th of August'. I still didn't get paid today and wondering if anyone else is the same?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 BettyBlue22

There were a few discussions on Insta about this. I'm afraid I didn't do it, so I don't have details about it personally, but I don't think you're alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭cazzer22

Thanks so much for the reply. I have emailed them using the address they provided and the lady doesn't seem to know what is going on. So frustrating. They wonder why it is difficult to get tutors for July Provision etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 BettyBlue22

Well if you haven't been paid for Spring yet, who knows when we'll get paid for SP. November again, I assume. As you correctly say, why would someone do that?

Advertisement