Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids vaccination

Options
  • 19-08-2021 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

Myself and herself got the vaccination but not sure about kids to be honest I left it up to herself but she not that sure about it anyone else in same predicament.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SmallgirlBigcity

I can understand your concerns but for me personally, I'd get my kids vaccinated. My son is very young but if it came to his age, I'd get him done. I genuinely can understand why people are worried but for me, it comes down to trust in the experts. If they say its okay for kids, that's good enough for me. I'd give him the Covid vaccine the same way I'd give him the MMR and other vaccines on the vaccine schedule. Anti vaccine information had a lot to answer for. It's caused people to distrust the experts and its becoming very serious. Ask the experts any questions you may have and if they say its safe, I say that's good enough for me. Hope this helps.

Advertisement