Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The benefits of ADHD...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭am_zarathustra

I honestly think teaching is a great job for someone with ADHD!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 topfloormotelsuite

I am both great at my job and also pretty terrible. It all kinda of depends on the day and my mental state, I am very in control of my symptoms some days and others it is an absolute sh*t show. I am coming to realize my symptoms are worst when combined with PMT.

If I am enjoying what I am doing I can really hyper focus on it and smash my targets, but if I don't have an interest I tend to doss all day and then cram what I need to do into last hour which is very stressful. But once I set my mind to something, be it work, parenting, side hustles of selling online, housework I do it SO well. But getting my mind into the mindset is a challenge.

Advertisement