Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead | Season 11 | Episode 1 | Acheron: Part I

Options
  • 22-08-2021 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead - Season 11

Episode 1 - "Acheron: Part I"

Airdate - August 22nd 2021 on AMC | August 23rd on Disney+

Streams early on AMC+

Daryl leads a mission team to scavenge the military base he discovered. Maggie tells her story, prompting a new mission for survival that only Negan can lead. Eugene and his group go through assessment by the Commonwealth's paramilitary police.

PROMO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

So it still seems there are certain characters are just allowed not to die. I presume at this rate Negan will outlast every single other character and will get his own show. For once the Ezekiel group has the more interesting story.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭snowgal

thought it was a decent enough opener. Good to see manky walkers back again! Negan is a d%%k tbh. Im sure when we come back to next episode he'll have gone to get something to save here but Im bit sick of him now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,928 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

thought the whole idea of the Commonwealth was that they were supremacists, taking in only exceptional people, yet they are taking in all sorts now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Sparko

Have walkers always napped?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,525 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Strong opening to the season (on the third episode now)

But can anyone tell me why they are talking about Hershel - wasn't he killed?

Ok I'm an idiot - it's her kids name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Decent Episode. Staying with the comics to an extent in regards to the commonwealth but changing it enough to keep it fresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Need a Username

As best I can tell season 11 is ten years after the outbreak. That is how old Judith appears to be.

Does make any sense that there there would still be supplies anywhere? Especially at a military base?

The survivors used to have fuel and cars so they would have picked clean everything that was in range then. Now it is horses and walking but they find a military vase they didn’t know of before?

There must be other ways to tell the stories without constantly resorting to putting the characters in “supply runs”.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Moses J Mosley , one of Michonne's pet walkers from way back has died at 31.

Advertisement