Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANPR on raspberry pi help

Options
  • 22-08-2021 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Have started trying to get the project below up and running.

At last got the anpr piece working my stumbling block is that i do not want to use pushover for notifications. I would like to use pushbullet or an email notification.

I have no clue where to start. It should (in my head) be a case of swapping out the pushover bits and adding pushbullet but i am afraid of wrecking it.

Any advice welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,149 ✭✭✭Talisman

It really is that simple. Check Github for libraries you could possibly use for Pushbullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Thanks Talisman,

I did eventually figure the pushbullet bit out. More by trial and error than skill tbh.

Last piece of the puzzle currently is getting motion to take an image and save it with a static file name e.g overwriting the previous file when motion is detected.

Again i am figuring it out slowly.

ALPR stopped being a free service but platerecognizer have a free version up to 2500 queries per month so using that instead.

Advertisement