Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Recommendations

Options
  • 22-08-2021 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm looking for some recommendations on a new show to watch. I'm not interested.in things like food wars or any of the sport anime. Doesnt matter if its long running or not. Here are some examples of things I liked and didnt like.

Things I liked

• Fairy Tail
    • Naruto
    • Naruto Shippuden
    • Black Clover
    • Attack on Titan
    • My Hero Academia
    • HunterXHunter
    • One Punch Man
    • Full Metal Alchemist
    • Assasination Classroom

Things I liked somewhat

• First couple of seasons of 7 Deadly Sins
    • Boruto
    • First season of Sword Art Online. Disliked follow on seasons
    • Blue Exorcist
    • Inuyasha
    • Death note (Faded towards the end)

Things I disliked or couldnt get into

• One Piece
    • Tokyo Ghoul
    • Rwby
    • Beserk
    • Fate

Post edited by Billynose on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Deatte 5-byou de Battle - Currently ongoing

Full Dive

Kumo desu ga, Nani ka

Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Clockwork Planet

Grancrest Senki

Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the evil)

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Full metal panic series

Lina Inverse series

Bleach

Overlord

What I've gone for are action packed series with over the top approaches that would possibly be a fit for you. They all have different premises and settings etc. but would be along the lines of what you've listed as likes in general.

Post edited by Nody on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭Evade

Nody's recommendations seem like a good fit. I'd as Demon Slayer, Fireforce, and Jujutsu Kaisen to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Billynose

Thank you folks. I'll check out some of these. I was surprised I hadnt hears of a kot of the recommendations from browing crunchy roll but then found out you had listed the Japanese names :)

Advertisement