Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dog friendly restaurants - in Dublin and beyond

• 22-08-2021 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hiya, now that eating out is back on the agenda, I was wondering where allows you to bring your pup? I was at Dog House Tea rooms today, lots of well behaved doggies there while I enjoyed my meal and a a glass of vino, but I don’t think there are that many others?

Places for a coffee and a sandwich outside are a bit more common (Surge or Red Stables Clontarf, Happy Out, Dollymount, Tea Rooms, Killiney Hill) but cafe recommendations also welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭em_cat

Two Pups, D8

MVP, D8

The White Mouse Cafe

All I can think of atm…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Springwell

Brew 21 in Blessington is dog friendly

Advertisement