Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a racing training group or club

Options
  • 25-08-2021 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello

New enough to Fermoy/East Cork area. Can any members point me in the right direction of racing clubs or even training groups in the area. Finding it hard to get in contact with the local club and not sure they train as a group. Looking to train in a group/club at A4/A3 level. Any suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Edit - double post!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

(Jesus - I try to delete a second of a double post and it edits both! This new Boards is crap!)

anyway - I was saying that my brother in law is a member of Galtee Wheelers up the road from you in Mitchelstown. I'm not sure what set-up they have regarding training etc. but he's a hell of a lot faster than me on the bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 JMU55

Hi Wishbone

Thanks for that info....I'll drop them a line and see what their set up is like. Strong lads & ladies over there with all those hills... 🚵‍♂️. Sound out.

Advertisement