Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running watch for beginner

• 27-08-2021 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a running watch for a beginner. There are a lot of options out there so am a bit lost on which one to go for.

Essentially I just want a watch for running -I won't be wearing it outside of running. I want one with GPS, that will record the route and then when I've finished the run I can upload it to my phone (android) and some App so I can keep track of progress, times, heart rate etc. (I've downloaded MapMyRun but maybe there are better alternatives).

I know these watches can be pricey so I've set my limit at €200 -but even that seems high for what I'm looking for.

Comments

Advertisement