Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commissioner for oaths prices

Options
  • 27-08-2021 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

I am looking for a commissioner for oaths (or equivalent) to stamp and sign a page for ID/passport details confirmation in a form. Does anyone know what are the prices for a service like that? I mean if you know how much you paid for a similar thing etc. and if there is anyone you could recommend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭LapsypaCork

My advice here, just ring around some solicitors, they can differ in prices, some in city centre can be expensive enough. Douglas Law are very good and don’t charge over the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

It's a set price actually - €10 plus €2 for any exhibit sheet. Any solicitor can do it. All will charge the exact same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭beachhead

Ring around a few solrs offices and Ccommissioners for Oaths.Solrs tend to charge more than C for O's.Well worth shopping around.Tell them exactly what you need so no confusion.

Advertisement