Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unique number US non-VOIP and EU VOIP verification services?

Options
  • 27-08-2021 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

Do you know of any online service that offers SMS verification from a unique physical US SIM number rather than say a shared VOIP number? Similar to cyrpton.sh (UK) or virtualsim.net (UK & EU) but for the US? I have used a number from smspva.com to register a US Google account but learned that for creating a Google Voice number they only accept physical SIM numbers from the big 4 carriers, or their sub-carriers. Numbers from smspva.com are also shared and it is possible the same number could be used by someone else for something illegal. I could order a Mint SIM from eBay but I am doing this to increase my privacy and I am not sure there is anything like Amazon Lockers here where you can pay for a PO Box anonymously.

Can you recommend an EU number based verification service that accepts crypto payments, offers unique numbers, and where SMS are either accessible from a website or using XMPP similar to say jmp.chat?

Advertisement