Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sirhan paroled

• 28-08-2021 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Sirhan Sirhan has been granted parole.

Fifty years in jail, he was according to the official narrative the lone, crazed gun man who killed Bobby Kennedy.

A lot of oddities in the case and evidence go missing or destroyed. An audio recording revealing fourteen shots - Sirhan's gun was an eight-shooter.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,977 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

The "more than 8 shots" theory is heavily debated. They didnt find an extra 6 or 7 bullets anyway. Small space. A shambles of an investigation mind you. I find it weird that he might be let out.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Sy Kick

In terms of finding bullets there was one extra above the eight.

But I was referring to an audio recording running during the incident. That has five extra shots. Plus two times shots are fired so close together that two guns must have been used.

The medical evidence is also of Kennedy being shot from a crouched position behind for the trajectory of the bullets that entered him. Sirhan was in front of Kennedy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,697 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

It's not confirmed that he will be released yet, the Governor still have the power to reject the parole recommendation.

The audio recording is heavily debated. We've seen with JFK how these studies can be so wrong. Some say 13, some say 8.

Also there wasn't 1 extra bullet. There were extra bullet holes. All but 1 bullet was accounted for, 1 was lost. The LAPD made such a mess of the investigation we'll never really know. But the 3 bullets in RFK were from the same gun.

The idea that Sirhan didnt fire any of the shots is madness though. Loads of eye witnesses. They nabbed him immeditely.

I am interested in the lady in the polka dot dress.

• Advertisement

If you include the two bullets in the door frame that went missing and add that to shells officially accepted you get nine. One extra.

Obviously Sirhan fired shots. It was hardly a mirage. And he wounded several people. None of his shots entered RFK. Not if you go by the medical evidence.

Some dispute the audio but there is a lot experts and not just the one who conducted the exercise who agree with him.

Too many eyewitnesses for me. And all the other people shot were standing behind RFK, ie where Sirhan was shooting.

Yes, Sirhans shots certinaly went in that direction. And he didn't want to miss RFK obviously but alas he did. And hit people behind RFK. The shots that entered RFK came from behind and below him and from point blank range ie someone crouched down firing up, just behind him. The various witness testimony is no straight forwardd or unaminous affair either. But that's a whole other can of worms.

As I said in op a case with some odd aspects to it. I don't draw any definitive conclusions.

Advertisement