Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't add Demand Deposit A/C to 365Online

Options
  • 29-08-2021 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

A few months ago I created a new Demand Deposit account. I have been trying adding this to my 365 online account on multiple occasions to no success.

• On one occasion I got a text immediately saying "The account you requested to view on 365Online is not a Demand Deposit account. Please resubmit as either Term Notice or Regular Saving Plan to add it". It clearly says on the paper statements I've received that it is a Demand Deposit account, so I don't know what this message is about
    • Every other occasion, I get no further communication after adding the account, and it doesn't appear on my 365Online

Since I'm getting no (correct) information back from my submissions, I have no idea what to do to correct this. Can you please advise how I should proceed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If your personal details (name, address, DOB) on the Demand Deposit Account are an exact match to what is on your current account, it should appear on your profile within five days of the request. If you've been waiting longer than this you can submit a query through Send us a Message on the Services screen when logged on to your account and an adviser will get back to you with an update.

Thanks

Tara

Advertisement