Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoMo calls dropping.

Options
  • 30-08-2021 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

Both my husband and I are GoMo mobile customers, and we are both having calls dropping 90% of the time. It has got to the point where it has become a nightmare to make/receive calls.

I contacted support, they suggested all the usual things like restarting phone etc. I even ordered a new SIM, but still face the same issue. We thought it might be the network signal at home, but the issue happens anywhere we are. We're on the 9.99 plan, so they have told me they will allow WiFi calling on this plan 'soon' - but I've been reading that online since April.

I am wondering if anyone else is facing the same issue on this network?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

GoMo are a no frills MVNO, if you're having issues best option is to move to Three/VF or one of their MVNOs.

Advertisement