Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DID newbridge complaint

Options
  • 30-08-2021 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

Can someone help me, DID newbridge have me tortured ,I don't know what to do.

I've ordered a cooker that cost 1500e back in March and I received it in approx April around 2 weeks later than the given date, which was fine, when we got it , the oven door was broken , it took 3 weeks for them to come swap it but they had the wrong door, then too another 4 weeks and when they came out the door was right but the handle was wrong so had to put the old door back.

That was 4th of July.

I have still not received a door,

In-between it all they have been absolute torture to get an answer off.

I've been back and forth to the manager Robert but he's no help and barely responds.

I've asked for the area managers number several times and they won't give it to me

Any ideas of what I can do.

Thanks

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭archfi

They have a main office in Fonthill Clondalkin, have you tried that one?

DID Electrical Unit 18, Fonthill Business Park, Dublin 22. Ireland

01 6250250

Ken Fox, Managing Director at DID can be found on LinkedIn.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lyons123

I rang clondalkin about 2 months ago and a lady in there answered and said she'll come back to me.. I told her I wanted to make a complaint, never heard back 🤣

I actually looked that director up on linked in today aswel, was very close to contacting him but thought that was a bit pysco, if its not sorted by this week I'll have to.

Finally got a call back from the manager in newbridge after ringing again today.

Hes chasing it again, hadnt a clue it wasn't sorted ( even though I did email)

Basic customer skills in my opinion is to follow up and see if its been sorted if its been this bad of service!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,711 ✭✭✭SteM

If DID don't have decent after sales support then what do they have? They certainly aren't generally cheap that Harvey Norman or Powercity.

If I was the director I'd have no issue with someone contacting me after this sort of shambles, he may not be able to sort out the issue but he can at least make sure that you're being kept up to date with any progress and would surely want to know if a branch manager is dropping the ball this badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lyons123

Ye your right.

I've said countless times if they actually responded or come back when they said they would they experience wouldn't be half as bad.

I've told the manager today I will not be contacting him again if I don't hear from him by Wednesday I'll make it my priotyy to speak to the director..

Absolutely horrific service from start to finish

Actually forgot I submitted an online query on there website complaining and not a word back from that.

Don't like being this person but their taken the piss

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Wrong forum for this issue. This is a beauty forum. Closing thread. MOD

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement