Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radharc Na Mara, Lahinch

• 30-08-2021 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the Rahdarc na Mara Estate in Lahinch is like. I am going up there next weekend to look at a house with a view to buying it. I took a drive around it this morning and it seemed very mixed. Some houses seem to be very well kept whilst others seem to have been let go a bit. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has a house there/stayed there a bit or just knows Lahinch well to know what it's like particularly for noise and anti-social behavior in particular.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I live in Lahinch.

I think the houses you mention are fine. Prices have certainly gone up quite a bit recently.

Advertisement