Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is 30/30X Donegal-Dublin timetable same all year round? (Need to know re hospital appointments)

Options
  • 30-08-2021 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

As far as straight from Donegal Town to Dublin and vice versa is concerned, anyway? The current one on the website shows a 'from' date but no 'to' date. I emailed them a week or so ago, got a reply today but they just gave me the link to the timetable, and one to the route planner which I'd already consulted as usual (just in case a second, alternative fast route has magically appeared).

Husband has a hospital appointment in Dublin next week for the consultant's first look, and we want to book the bus ASAP. That'll just be for the (very long) day, but we also want to know further ahead, as the next appointment (for the op itself) will need more planning, and could be at short notice and need an instant decision (assuming we don't get a letter with an appointment for yesterday!).

Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Fogmatic

Well, I replied to Bus Eireann, saying I'd already downloaded the timetable, but...., (and basically re-composing my original query). Then booked our return bus for next week's appointment, which proved that the times we need will still exist then at least. At which point it dawned that I could check every so often for any change to our chosen times by starting the booking process for a later date, maybe the furthest ahead possible whatever that is. Prolonged truggles with websites tend to make me lose the big picture after a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Fogmatic

Thank you, whoever sorted out the mess of unintended duplicate posting here (still have no idea how it could have happened!).

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Advertisement