Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cost of bus for one adult to from Tullow to Carlow and back.

• 31-08-2021 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Currently on disability. Free travel. May go on CE scheme,and lose free travel.

Inquiring of cost of bus fare from tullow to carlow and back by Kavanagh's, or TFI.

Wondering if would have much left out of 22.50 extra from CE.

Looked online, but information either not simple enough for me, or not available.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,521 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Local Link might also be an option. You will need to check, but you might retain free travel for a time.

JJ Kavanagh & Sons seems to be about €7 for a single ticket or €40 for a weekly ticket.

Bus Éireann timing seem impractical.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭steve66

Hi. Thanks. I was told on another thread. there was no bus eireann from Tullow to carlow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,521 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Yeah, it seems you need to make a connection elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭Vic_08

I provided the links for you to both the services on the previous thread. The Locallink PDF I supplied has the full fare table on it (€4 single, €7 return, €28 7 day) and Victor has looked up the Kavanaghs fare for you from their website (€7 siingle, €40 weekly) which doesn't give an option for a return fare, either it is 2x single or discounted, phone them if you need to know exactly.

Thank you.

• Advertisement

Thank you. I am not very good reading those. Thanks for explaining.

Advertisement