Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bill Gates

• 31-08-2021 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭

When Bill Gates died, he went up to Heaven, where Saint Peter showed him to his house; a beautiful 20 room house, with grounds and a tennis court.

Bill Gates was pleased, and spent many months enjoying the amenities of Heaven.

One day, he was enjoying one of Heaven's many fine parks, when he ran into a man dressed in a fine tailored suit.

"That is a nice suit, my friend," said Gates. "Where did you get it?"

"Actually," the man replied, "I was given a hundred of these when I got here.

I've been treated really well.

I got a mansion on a hill overlooking a beautiful valley, with a huge five-hundred acre estate, a golf course, and three Rolls Royces."

"Were you a pope, or a doctor healing the sick?" asked Gates.

"No," said his new friend, "Actually, I was the captain of the Titanic."

Hearing this made Gates so angry that he immediately stormed off to find St. Peter.

Cornering Peter, he told him about the man he had just met, saying,

"How could you give me a paltry 20 room house, while you're showering new cars, a mansion, and fine suits on the Captain of the Titanic?

I invented the Windows Vista operating system!

Why does he deserve better??!!!!"

St. Peter said - “well, for one thing, the Titanic only crashed once.....”

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭Deregos.

Do you write these jokes MonkieSocks? Some of them are a bit silly but I do get a giggle from them all the same. 🙃

Pictures of your own bad parking WITH CHAT

Advertisement