Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prusa Enclosure Survey

Options
  • 31-08-2021 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I'm an engineer from Kildare, developing an enclosure for 3D printers (the first enclosure would be for Prusa i3, second probably for the mini).

I've been active on boards over the years under a couple of usernames.

Currently trying to figure out if there is a gap in the market that other enclosures aren't addressing & if I could come up with something better.

If anybody would like to give their input via survey, I'd really appreciate your input.

learn2pi3.limesurvey.net/864392

I've got permission from @RopeDrink to post here, provided there's nothing underhanded going on.

• I have PM'd a handful of people on boards & about 40 people on other platforms, but have been very selective in my targeting

If anybody would like to give their input over zoom or otherwise, please feel free to PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

podt up the design and let use talk about

• Registered Users Posts: 24 2PiDesign

Thanks for your post @the_pen_turner .

I'm at the market research stage, I want to learn what peoples' priorities are & avoid influencing their answers.

There is a concept embedded in the survey for people to give feedback on, but this is later in the survey, after I have gathered peoples' thoughts & opinions. There is also the option to opt in to give input on the future development of the design.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

i see that . nice design. very similar to the prusa box

• Registered Users Posts: 24 2PiDesign

Thanks for the feedback & I appreciate you taking the time to fill in the survey.

While there are similarities to the prusa box, I'm trying to find out if there is demand for an alternative & if there are places people think there is room for improvement.

I have my own ideas, but several of them have been strategically left out of the concept, I'm trying to be guided by the community as much as possible.

Advertisement