Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Encycopedia Britannica donation

• 02-09-2021 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi

I have a full set of Encyclopaedia Britannica from the 80s in perfect condition (I know everything is online now).

I've contacted local libraries but they don't have space (and everything is online!). Please let me know if you know of any school that might be interested in taking these as a donation. Other suggestions for finding them a home also welcome.

Many thanks

Stan

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Wikipedia doesn't help. Oddly enough I found some 2004 Britannica software the other day.

Why not put an ad up on adverts.ie ? Or check on ebay to see what they have been sold for. If it's half nothing then that's your answer.

Advertisement