Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Disneyland Paris - easter midterm 2022

• 03-09-2021 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,290 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Was looking for some advice on the most economical way to do the above please.

Any and all suggestions welcome.

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭JimmyChew

I find the Explorers hotel the best value. Its not one of the Disney hotels but is serviced by a free shuttle bus to & from the park. It also has a swimming pool which is great! No complaints with it. Fly Ryanair into CDG, book the magic shuttle for hotel transfer, takes about an hour. I did plenty of looking around at the time and found the best value I could get on Park tickets was at the hotel reception. But that was 2 years ago so do some homework and you might find an offer somewhere as they are pretty expensive. You need 2 days in the park's, We did 3 nights last time but I have booked 4 nights for our next trip as we want some time to visit Val de Europe shopping centre properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

People will tell you to shop around the various Disney domains - .fr, .de etc. which I have done multilple times & never found a significant difference.

We generally book hotel & tickets through the Disneyland site but have used breakaway.ie before as well.

Just booked for NYE & were looking at B&B Hotel which is beside the Explorers & significantly cheaper. No pool but free breakfast. It's about weighing up your preferences.

B&B Hotel was booked up for booking through Disneyland when we were ready to book so decided on the Adagio Val D'Europe which is an aparthotel with a pool.

As a ballpark guide, for accommodation & park tickets for 3 nights/4days for 4 adults & 1 child for 29/12/21 to 01/01/22;

Villages Nature (Centre Parcs) c.€2000 - big pool complex - no free shuttle. Paid shuttle is €2 e.w.p.p. - quite remote from DLP

Explorers c.€2500 - free shuttle - pool - c.20 min walk to nearest supermarket

B&B Hotel c.€1900 - no pool - breakfast included - free shuttle - c.20 min walk to nearest supermarket

Adagio c.€1900 - pool - free shuttle - beside the Val d'Europe outlets & shopping centre with lots of restaurants & takeaways as well as a large supermarket

Very few Disney hotels were available & prices were €2500+ but more may be available for Easter 22

Advertisement