Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas/Electricity Comparison Sites

Options
  • 03-09-2021 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi All

As I'm out of contract on both my gas/electricity and looking to move supplier to try get best offers I entered my usage for the year in Bonkers and Switcher and also in Power to Switch sites which are all accredited by CRU .I was very surprised by the difference in their recommendations as they all have different suppliers being the cheapest and best offer and also big difference in the total cost for the year on the usage I put in.

So how can a person make an informed decision if you cannot rely or depend on accredited sites by the Commission of Regulation of Utilities. Really stumped me so I guess i will just have to try make best choice I can on the info they supply. I have tried doing the calculations by duel fuel and also by separating fuels using different suppliers

Anyone out there have any input of advice to give me then id really appreciate it. Thank You

Comments

Advertisement