Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grad Med Course in January

Options
  • 03-09-2021 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering has anyone here done the gradmed course in January or plan on doing so this year?

For those who have done it, did you find it beneficial to your s3 score? Or have you heard of anyone who has done the course and recommended it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AoifeK1995

I am definitely considering doing it, but would love to know if it actually helps or is just a money grab!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭hcoben111

@AoifeK1995 I have spoken to one girl on reddit and she said it jumped her score from 47 to 61. Loads of people seem to sell the books second hand so I assume they do it too but havent spoken to anyone properly to get insight

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AoifeK1995

Wow that is a massive improvement! I think I will give it a go because I have nothing to lose at this point. 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Gamsat21

Hey guys(: I did the gradmed January - March course this year. I couldn’t recommend it more especially for the science section. I sat the gamsat a couple of times and it was always letting me down. This time I got a 65 in section 3! I’m not sure I’d recommend the section 1 and 2 as much. However, if those are the sections dragging you down then I would. Section 2 should be a high score and if not it’s an important area to work on. For people who have science backgrounds the notes from the course could be enough. I know a few people selling them if you’d like me to put you in touch. If anyone wants more information about the course just pop me a message - I’m more than happy to help!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭JDOC1996

Hey, I actually have these notes for sale as well if anyone would be interested, full set can send pics and actually have access to a courier through a family business so can ship anywhere in Ireland! Pm me if interested selling them for €350 but open to offers! I’m studying medicine now having used these from October to March.

• Advertisement
Advertisement