Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Intro

Options
  • 04-09-2021 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all Thank you for allowing me access to this board. I am Northern Irish but been living in Australia for the past 40 years. I have been a member of a few different boards in the past but most have closed down. The last one was Needfullthingz where I was a member for about 8 years. I miss it a lot and I made friends with a lot of people there. I am 67 years old, 7 Children, 21 Grand Children and 1 Great Grand Child. Hopefully I will be made welcome here.

Paddy53

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,299 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you want to catch up with NI matters, there's an NI section here:

https://www.boards.ie/categories/north

• Registered Users Posts: 2 paddy53

Thank you Spear I will check it out. Wont be today at all the Kids and Grand Kids are popping over as it is Fathers Day here in Australia.

Have a good day

Paddy

Advertisement