Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home practice

Options
  • 04-09-2021 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

hi there, I guess a lot of people could be in the same boat as me, busy life, family etc etc, can't always get time to go to the range to practise and put some hard work in.

i'd be interested to learn what type of practise people do at home?

I have a putting mat, but i have to say, i do find it a bit boring to keep hitting straight putts for hours, but I do try put the time in on it. Also, only have a small-ish back garden.

Any tips at all appreciated.

Post edited by slave1 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Puttout is great for keeping you putting longer. I found it helped me in the short straight putts.

Chipping, just give yourself awkward lies and a very small target areas. Using the same club hit different trajectories.

I've a small garden aswell and other that the above I haven't found anything worth while. Even drills should be followed by an actual shot so I don't bother off the course/range

Advertisement