Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone on here got a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G on Tesco Mobile?

Options
  • 04-09-2021 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all , has anyone got a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G on Tesco mobile - my bill pay contract is up soon and I was looking at this one , but some of the Samsung A series I have been looking at have the requirement I am looking for in the 'Pro' section of the camera settings . I am looking for manual Shutter settings.

I looked online and one review had one where it only had ISO setting , White Balance , and exposure and that was it there was no manual shutter selection and had less features for the camera .

would hate to get the one from tesco modile, take out a 24 month contract only to find thats the one I get with the less camera features on it and as you know (or I am thinking) that they have no working model's on the display shelves so its too late when you get it and upackage it and go into settings and find that the model through Tesco mobile is the cut down version and your stuck with it for 24months as you cannot take it back once the packaging is open .

Thanks.

Advertisement