Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking a Huawei E5573 Mobile Hotspot

Options
  • 04-09-2021 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have a Huawei E5573s-320 mobile wifi device that's locked to the 3 network. It's about 4 years old and I haven't topped up often enough to get the free unlock code from 3. There are some free unlock code generators online but I tried a couple of those and the relevant codes haven't worked. Similarly the codes can be bought on eBay but it's quite a minefield with v2, v3 and v4 codes, some codes only working for certain networks etc.

Any recommendations on an unlock mechanism that will work? I'm OK to pay for something if necessary i.e. a recommendation for a vendor / eBay shop etc. that has worked is OK. A free alternative is better still of course 😀

Thanks,

super_freddie.

Advertisement