Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed a court date and moved out of Ireland

Options
  • 05-09-2021 2:23pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

2 years ago I was sent to court for drinking and driving. I attended the hearing twice but they kept postponing the case to a further date and I ended missing the third date because I went back to my home country and I never informed the court. 

Now (2 years later) I'm wondering if there's anything I can do and if I would have any problem in case I go back to Ireland to visit or even live there again. 

Thanks

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Aside from being massively off topic for the Notifications forum, any kind of legal advice is banned sitewide. You need to consult a solicitor about this.

This is also being locked as a preventitive measure before people start trying to respond to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement