Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling item

• 05-09-2021 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi

I like to know how to go about selling any item on this site like Eg: Radio control , laptop .

is their a forum that I should check out or staff who i can talk to in relate to this question.

any help would be grateful.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,450 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Generally speaking, you don't. By and large selling items isn't allowed, we're not a classifieds site. There are a few exceptions to this, e.g. Airsoft and their dedicated airsoft adverts sub-forum. Check the forum for any item in question before hand to see if it's allowed, but don't be surprised if it's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Fouga215

thank you spear

• Moderators Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭Spocker

You can list ads on Adverts.ie for free -> https://www.adverts.ie (it was formerly a sister site of boards.ie)

Advertisement